#lecture #audio Forgive Yourself, Have No Regret & Move On to Do Better - There is no human alive in any universe of any Creation that is without mistake or something they can regret.
- First, before you can forgive yourself, DO NOT defend yourself. Especially if you've done wrong.
- Only egoists and people with something to hide feel the need to overly "defend themselves" or "speak up for themselves" too much. A person freed from insecurities doesn't need to "prove" his/herself to anyone. Slander is the tool of losers, so if you're confident in yourself, why on earth would you need to convince anyone else otherwise? Let your actions do the talking, don't try to beat people into submission by over-speaking.
- The ones who need to "defend themselves" at every corner are usually the weakest human beings, filled with insecurities and unconscious psychical traumas. The louder they bark, the softer they are within.
- Second, once you have confronted what you've done, THEN you can forgive yourself.
- Third, after forgiving yourself, it is time to move on and DO BETTER.
- Most people go so far in punishing themselves and because of past scars and traumas, they hold themselves back from ever doing anything again worthwhile. This is a security blanket and it includes in finding new relationships.
- The only way to do better (e.g., you were a bad father in the past but you have a chance to be a good father now) is that you must get back on the horse again, not run away from it.