PSI Lecture 20230416 Reconditioning for a TruthBased Consciousness
#lecture#audioRe-Conditioning for a Truth-Based Consciousness- How much do you care for the truth versus opinion or point of view?
- A society conditioned for truth does not care about truth.
- Did dark matter or dark energy only exist after we developed instrumentation to detect them? Truth beyond human consciousness; Absolute Truth.
- Why Absolute Truth, resp. the <Truth that exists as Reality with or without Human Recognition> is important as a base foundation for the consciousness.
- Objectivity and truth walk hand in hand; It is possible, despite mistakes or getting some elements wrong, to know of the truth.
- Human extremity = either you know nothing or you don't know anything; Why can't there be a balance? Is it not possible we can know some elements of truth and feel secured in our discoveries without relying so much on uncertainty?