Consciousness Development & Enlightenment (No Healing, No Traumas, No Religious/Belief dramas, No Predominant Insecurities)
- So, what happens when religions, belief-based thinking, along with healing scars and traumas are no longer obstacles?
- Is consciousness enlightenment and development solely attached to breaking free of religious/belief-based/political-thinking and behaviors?
- So much of the time we spend on earth is given toward finding ourselves, who we are, what we're supposed to be, and along with that, 'fixing' and healing bad behaviors and ways we've developed. Imagine if we spent less time on these aspects because, for the sake of imagination, our world had essentially better consciousness-based education, especially for the youth?
- What then happens if a person; a people; a culture; a society can focus more upon consciousness enlightenment and development over 'fixing' and 'healing' issues?
- Is earth so broken that the very perspective of consciousness enlightenment is attached to oppression?
- When the insecurities, along with the predominant fundamental issues of consciousness impairment are worked out, then the human being can truly utilize their consciousness to evolve.
- It's almost pure math, really. Less time/energy spent in "healing" and entertaining insecurities = more time/energy available to pursue consciousness enlightenment.