PSI Lecture 20230316 The Human Being Slowly Dies when he or she is Uncreative
#lecture#audio#creativityThe Human Being Slowly Dies when He/She is Uncreative- The human being is designed to capture an overall grasp of evolution, not an insectoid-level-intelligence of being a one-track only specialist
- When creativity, particularly artistry, of the human is neglected for "realistic" and supposedly "more important" matters, the human being slowly dies inside.
- Every human being is creative. One does not need to be Da Vinci to be a great artist.
- One must search and find the inner proverbial "mystic" and wonder inside of the human being, and express this in the arts somehow.
- Arts and entertainment, which in the modern world consists of media, is critical to a society's evolution.
- Art directly influences and shapes culture and thus, the social norms and acceptances of human beings.
- Art and creativity is a significant factor in the human being's equilibrium, for without it, he/she is uncreative which is directly against what the human being is to begin with - that is to say, a creation of Creation.