- Self-Awareness & Self-Honesty is required to create Beneficial Change
- Being self-aware of one's behaviors, impulsations, desires etc. in such a way that one can actually steer these behaviors, habits, impulses, emotionality etc., instead of being controlled by them; Being aware and taking proper action over to be aware and doing next-to-nothing.
- Many human beings may be aware of themselves and their behaviors, but do absolutely nothing beyond the knowledge to change (if they wish to change)- their behaviors; Necessary courage and battling with the self in order to improve; Timidness, Cowardice etc. in terms of change; Why many are caught up in the inability to create change, despite some awareness of their behaviors and habits.
- Fear of the self and creating / taking no action to enforce change. Further explanations regarding how to properly change.
- Change can only come from doing something different and, or, using the awareness of one's self in order to solve the problem in a unique and creative manner - leading to action and an actual change