#lecture #audio #success #goals #adversity #important
- The Journey / Way to Success can potentially be anything but enjoyable
- A necessary point: the differences in social statuses, cultures, language etc., which all play a role in the human being's path and perception of his/her individual journey. Why does this matter and how to have impartial judgement outside your own experience, especially in relation to discussions and advice.
- Great achievements, accomplishments and successes often require a necessary "healthy"-stress, which should not be confused with overly stressing one's self out, rather, the necessary "drive"-factor, which can sometimes be very demanding and taxing on the consciousness and physicality.
- Those born into more sheltered lives have less need / reason to be great and powerful simply because it's not necessary for them to try as hard compared to others' who were not born into such security, but must work their lives away to gain any sort of success or standing in life. A mandatory perspective.
- Being sheltered isn't necessarily bad. It's when one is sheltered with a lack of perspective outside their own experiences and ignorantly judges from their partial perspective / experiences.
- Neutral-positive-thinking is always required to keep the upper hand, despite fallouts and emotional blowouts. Proper optimism, not fake, over-positive.
- Why goals / "Ziel" / aspirations etc., matter. Why is it necessary for completion, death, finality, end, accomplishment etc.? A journey with no end is a descent into absolute madness. The dangers of the "never-ending"-journey philosophy.