- The Necessity of Grit & Might & The Necessity of the End / Death / Completion
- Death is a necessity just as ending a book or project. Relativity and relative points of perfection before diminishing returns.
- The way isn't the goal. The goal is the way to proceed.
- It's time "good" human beings; as in truly neutral-positive and those on the right track, stop losing. It's time "good" human beings stop being oversensitive, mollycoddled and weak -- but to rise up in might and bring change for the better to their world.
- It's time to stop waiting on special ones and saviors or perhaps, special circumstances or some special time to enforce change. Change begins from within, but beyond that, change for one's own life for the better as a human being is not just for the self, but sets a tone and example for others to follow.
- Mighty, Neutral-Positive Human Beings striving for justice, truth, Creation, love, peace, harmony, success etc. has nothing to do with the "harsh-word-degenerated syndrome", which acts as an excuse to be toxic and aggressive -- which is inherently false-strength, and thus, actually weak. - Mighty, Neutral-Positive Human Beings must unite in their collective might.
- Proper usage of emotion and "righteous anger."