(DISCLAIMER: A LOT WAS CUT OFF BY INTERNET CUTTING OUT)
- Never Give Up: The Dangers of Stoicism & Apathy
- Neutrality is not apathy, nor is it stoicism. Neutrality resp. equalization is balance in the flow of thoughts, feelings, action, and thereby, consequences / effects.
- Thick-skin and character cannot be built from being mollycoddled. The human being must be exposed, albeit even a little, to some resistance or necessary, healthy negative in order to build character.
- The human being's relationship to adversity is the decisive factor of the outcome(s) of his/her situation(s), regardless of the present moment woes.
- To never give up means also not to give up on being an upright, noble human being, although realistically it is extremely hard. Further discussion on staying a good, upright, loving, wise, noble and decent human being in indecent times; further discussion on extreme idealism versus practical implementation in reality.
- The sheer difficulty of remaining neutral and in check whilst putting up with the madness of the world can be a rough challenge, but it is doable. How to keep the self under control; healthy ways of releasing pent up emotion, frustration and anger from disappointments in the world.