PSI Lecture 20230305 Get Up & Take a FIRM STAND Against EVIL
#lecture#audioGet Up & Take a FIRM STAND Against EVIL- Pacifism isn't peace, it's an allowance of evil.
- Evil must not be feared nor cowered away from, one must be tenacious and strong if they are to fight the good fight for truth, for peace, for harmony, for freedom, for liberty, for justice and unity.
- To sit back and watch evil happen then save face and act coyly and nicely is in itself EVIL.
- One must never be afraid of evil and the various forms of degeneracy, lunacy, two-facedness, toxicity, bile, bitterness and hatred.
- Be at all times vigilant against the influences of evil; for they come as a sweet whisper with wine and song.
- If you're tired of 'the good ones' losing, how are you supposed to make a difference if you're laying in bed all day, depressed and dying? If good is to win, then it requires YOU to hold your head up HIGH, even if you lose everything.
- Better to fight for the truth than to live a life as a lie.
- Evil knows many forms, and usually, it starts as little mustard seeds that grow like wretched vines, threatening to destroy a beautiful garden.
- The fight against evil requires INNER STRENGTH, TENACITY, FORTITUDE, ENDURANCE, PATIENCE, RESILIENCE, and above all, to NEVER GIVE UP