#lecture#audioTheory, Reality & Destiny- You cannot escape into talking about how wonderful Creation and consciousness is because this knowledge, as a rule, remains strictly theoretical as an awareness or an insight, but never and never can it be considered practical.
- Practical reality involves actually doing things because as a baseline, and technically speaking, EVERYTHING IS CREATION.
- Escapism into parables about Creation and the love of Creation only serves as lessons and theoretical knowledge, but in reality, one's destiny is not about "the love of Creation" for this statement, while used as an allegory, serves to articulate the principle of this statement -- which is about that the actual destiny cannot be about theory and poetry, rather very tangible things/ideas/goals/ambitions etc. to actually DO. (e.g., build a base, find love, work on one's anger, work on self control etc.)
- Philosophical jargon and jumble cannot take away from one's own destiny; Cowardice of hiding behind theory rather than confronting reality as is.
- The Universe proverbially 'likes' to keep us on our toes; Consciousness enlightenment is not the end; There's no salvation; Problems, challenges and obstacles still exist and there are still objectives to achieve, even if one has fully mastered his/herself and consciousness relatively.
- One cannot escape into knowledge of Creation as a barrier to prevent REAL INITIATIVES and REAL ACTIONS.
- One's destiny cannot ever be "For Creation", for this is a cheap baseline that can be used for practically everything; One's destiny must involve VERY REAL, TANGIBLE IDEAS AND GOALS