#lecture#audioWallowing in Theatrics- Why spend more time thinking about how bad a problem is over finding solutions?
- The more time we spend on thinking about how offended we are, or how rude someone was, or how much someone or something didn't agree with us, and/or, with how much a political or event outside or sphere affects the world, then we have less time to focus on logical solutions and problem solving.
- Society, namely through media, hype and passion for anything, induces an over emotionality, short-sightedness, overly quick-thinking rather than calmness, tranquility, logic, reason, rationality, and ability to work things out.
- Wallowing in one's own pain creates neediness. - One's own "pain" can be many things and it depends on the person; The multitudes of "pain".
- Spend less time thinking about how butthurt your ego is about a situation and more on progressively solving the matter and moving ahead.
- Venting isn't the same as wallowing; A time to vent, a time to move ahead.
- Theatrics and passion is largely a waste of time and representative of a highly immature society that focuses more on pathos than logic.