PSI Lecture 20230209 Probability Variance, Chance, Risk and the True Security Which isnt a Book
#lecture#audioProbability Variance, Chance, Risk & The True Security -- Which isn't a Book- Perhaps the most terrifying fact for the human to confront is that there's no security in any book. At the end of the day, he/she has to live, practically.
- Living practically means taking risks.
- Risks are a factor of life and evolution, for without them, we cannot evolve.
- Even balance itself is only relatively-perfectly-balanced by constant movement, which requires chance, risk and probability.
- Yet the Old One does not play dice; However, this does not mean that there aren't probability variances.
- high-developmental-sciences: What are probability variances?