PSI Lecture 20230122 Everyday is filled with problems reconfiguration of perception
#lecture#audioEveryday is filled with problems; Reconfiguration of Perception- So the solution to that is to become a problem solver.
- Problem solving usually requires patience, determination, balanced-optimism, never giving up, persistence, long-suffering, dignity, honor, a sense of right and wrong, observance, courage, wit, intelligence, and wisdom.
- It's important to keep in mind that problems lead to evolution and evolution is our first and foremost reason.
- Perception in relation to how we approach and deal with any and everything determines the quality of the consciousness and thus, the quality of the life.
- Why woe is a gigantic waste of time and why instead of feeling sorry for yourself or so helpless about a situation, you should instead steel yourself to determine an outcome.
- Even if you are to fail, to try and solve an issue is better than to give into stress.
- Stress; How to handle stress and where does it come from?
- Stress and taxed memory; Why your memory sucks and how to improve it.