#lecture #audio #stocism Just Deal With It: Another Lesson on Stoicism - The life attitude and perception of experiences ultimately determines the outcome of one's destiny.
- Stoicism revisited and uncovered; What is the right form of stoicism? When does stoicism go too far or used wrongly?
- Mainstream approaches to stoicism is fundamentally and critically wrong, including the very warped interpretations of stoics such as Seneca, Cicero and Marcus Aurelius.
- How to tackle problems, obstacles, challenges, woes, setbacks, difficulties, losses, defeats, sufferings, pain and the like without being consumed by them.
- What actually matters is what's done, not what's cried about.
- Just dealing with it neither makes you passive nor uncaring, it means a dedication to get the job done and to do it honorably.
- Justice, wisdom, courage, and moderation -- the incredible power of these 4 values in relation also to high-developmental-sciences and @PSI Titan