#lecture #audio #time #spacetime The Right Timing - While "divine timing" has a rather esoteric ring to it, there is such a thing as the right timing and yes, it does relate to consciousness/immaterial.
- Sometimes the "right timing" has virtually nothing to do with prudency, though, one must not neglect the righteousness of being on time and the respect it provides not only for yourself but for others.
- The "right timing" can sometimes be not what you expect at all. - "Time is an illusion" -- indeed, Einstein said this quote, but it doesn't seem to be very understood at all. Time as a concept; as a constant, is very much real. Time as in the measurement of how terrestrial humanity interprets it, isn't.
- To neglect time is pure disrespect.
- Money can be spent and regained; Time can never be returned.
- Spacetime explanations; What is time exactly?
- The Right Timing can be considered highly developed consciousness/immaterial (spiritual) prowess