PSI Lecture 20221215 Consumerism and Investing in What You Love
#lecture#audioConsumerism & Investing in What You Love- Money can be thought about as life-blood or energy; Invest in what you love and not what you hate.
- Supporting the wrong corporations, sinister managements and scams all because of the half-positives they give (e.g., EA and their 'loot box' and gamble addiction abusive schemes)
- While it's wisdom to utilize the best opportunities, do not become a slave to 'deals' and fall for the trap of stressing yourself out and panicking to buy things before it's too late; Nothing lasts the same way forever, but there are always opportunities sooner or later in another variance.
- The dangers of why everything should not be given for free if there is no work or effort involved in it.
- Entitlement and the handout mentality; Poverty thinking.
- You enjoy a game? You enjoy a book? You enjoy a movie? You enjoy a music album? Support the creators/developers/teams financially; It shows where your interests rests and enables these creators to create more of what you love.
- Do not, however, support evil machinations designed to deceive and trick you; To enslave the consciousness and feed them with addictions and bad habits in order to profit off a degenerating psyche.