#lecture#audio#achievementV - I - C - T - O - R - Y- What is the full meaning of victory? achievement of mastery or success : achievement of mastery or success in a struggle or endeavor against odds or difficulties
- Triumph as a great victory or achievement.
- How not to let victory or success create complacency; The balance between knowing how to celebrate a victory in moderation over becoming drunk with your achievements, thus devolving into egoism.
- Never underestimate anyone or anything, but don't be paranoid either; Same applies to situations, even if they may seem trivial or unimportant to the so-called "evolved" human being who sometimes arrogantly assumes that some situations are "beneath them" -- though, some are, but wisdom denotes which aren't.
- Victory's celebration should be used to stir the excitement of excelling to greater heights. Every success should be a reason to move even further, not to be stuck, over-praising yourself.
- Reflecting over victory can allow one to realize their shortcomings and mistakes in order to do an even greater job next time. In addition, one can also feel the energy and enthusiasm of succeeding, especially after hard effort and remaining a decent human being. This, in turn, inspires the human being greatly to not only succeed, but succeed being an upright figure.