#lecture #audio De-Escalation: Strive for Peace
- The fight for being 'right' ends up destroying the necessity of peace, love, freedom, harmony, joy, justice, kindness.
- When is the time to fight? When is the time to not.
- Knowing the truth does not give you the right to psychically harm and destroy others; Knowing the difference between when to be 'harsh' and when not to use this as an excuse to escalate tension and problems.
- Knowing the truth is one thing, execution of the truth is another; The value of wisdom and utilizing wisdom to spread awareness of the truth; Being bull-headed for the truth out of some misguided sense of honor and drunken passion neither makes you noble nor ethical, it makes you an irrational crusader and your march for the truth ends up becoming an imperial dogma.
- The effective spreading of the truth can only come from wisdom, not from drunk passion.
- If your efforts for peace, love, truth, harmony, knowledge, logic, and unity end up in destruction, toxicity, hatred, animosity, vengeance and violence, then you have yet to learn about applying the truth wisely.
- Keep your trap shut and know when to get angry; Aristotle's wisdom.