PSI Lecture 20221113 Overpopulation Overconsumption Overproduction and the Deterioration of what it means to be HUMAN
#lecture#audio#overpopulation#humanOverpopulation, Overconsumption, Overproduction & the Deterioration of what it means to be HUMAN- Human beings were made to live in relative freedom, the more overpopulated the world is, the less resources available to go around and thus, the more greed, the more stinginess, the more hatred, more wars, more terror.
- Human life is devalued more and more when overpopulation is so rampart.
- Overpopulation leads to overproduction, which tears down the environment and pollutes it further.
- The less the naturalness of the environment, the less the naturalness of the humans involved; Deteriorated environments and concrete jungles are a massive blow to the psyche and promotes terrible mental health influence.
- Human beings also suffer socially, especially with speed dating and programs like Tinder, OKCupid etc., which devalues connections between persons, having this 'plenty of fish' mentality where each human being is a disposable swipe to the left.
- Human beings on earth have no clue what it means to be human - they are 'production rats' spawned by neo-capitalism and absurd materialism.