PSI Lecture 20221027 Don't Be So Thin Skinned Grow Up from being the Victim Assume Self Responsibility Part 1
PSI Lecture 20221027 Don't Be So Thin Skinned Grow Up from being the Victim Assume Self Responsibility Part 2
#lecture#audio#responsibilityDon't be so Thin-Skinned; Grow Up from being the Victim; Assume Self-Responsibility- Even telepathic, psychic, empathetic and sympathetic abilities does not override the necessity and skill of self-responsibility.
- Assume responsibility for everything that happened in your life, even if it isn't your fault; The benefit of such wisdom is enormous, especially when applied practically; Such wisdom requires great inner strength, tenacity, inner balance, being morally and ethically objective, anti-solipsism, and awareness of the truth and reality.
- The more you blame anything externally, be it people, circumstances, situations and the like for YOUR mistakes, letdowns, disappointments, hurts, pains, trials and tribulations, then the LESS power you have over yourself; The more you blame others for the state of your life, your consciousness and psyche, the more you give your self-autonomy away and makes it all the more harder to truly improve/fix anything or even evolve.
- Spend less time thinking about "woe is me" and that your problems are so great that nobody else in the world has problems; Grow up, EVERYONE has a story to tell with their own positives and negatives, yours does NOT outweigh ANYONE else's.
- The more time you spend on woe, the more the psyche is burdened with illogical feeling-emotional trauma, and such processes makes it even harder to move forward, including things like addictions, improving bad habits, being more morally upright and so forth.
- Importance of the psyche as a first and foremost purely spirit-material-energetic factor.