PSI Lecture 20221009 Law of Paradox Wisdom Part 1 Beware of Negative Singularity Part 1
PSI Lecture 20221009 Law of Paradox Wisdom Part 1 Beware of Negative Singularity Part 2
#lecture#audioLaw of Paradox Wisdom Part 1 : Beware of Negative Singularity- When to focus, when to let go; Versatility is in itself, an aspect of balance.
- Not to become too stretched out nor neurotically-obsessively attached to one single idea, no matter how great it is.
- Balance; Knowing when to dedicate, commit, and set target on the bullseye and knowing when to pace one's self to come back to it at a later date.
- Consistency, pacing and movement versus Speed-Singularity-Racer.
- Law of Paradox further explored in relation to singularity; Singularity, like any other potentiality, has a potential negative as it does a positive.
- Obsessive lifestyles vs Committed to the goal/dedication; What is the healthy balance? As a rule of thumb - if the psyche begins to deteriorate from excess of data/information or grinding on wheels from being bullheaded and not taking breaks, then the goal is hitting diminishing returns; This rule applies to everything, from @PSI Intel to @PSI Science to high-developmental-sciencesfigu-material-chatgaming, sexuality, and truly, the entire 9 yards of life.