#lecture #audio #life #creation #love What is Life without Love? - Life without love is boring; Love is the reason for existence.
- Sad how contemporary generations believe love is a tacky, cheesy movie when in reality, the world would've long been wiped out had there been not an ounce of love.
- Loveless society and how Hollywood, along with idiotic ideas pushed by clueless writers, has distorted true love and the unity between man and woman.
- Love as the two-pole-bipolarity; Why technical explanations of love are, at best, entertainment; In reality, effectiveness is what matters.
- Love as in love for a romantic partner, a brother/sister, a friend, a parent, an offspring, love for the common man, universal love, love for the fauna and flora; Love for life and all existence.
- Contrary to moronic emotionality and passion, love is neither stupid nor foolish. True love is wisdom and where there is wisdom, there is light, logic, truth, reason, balance, harmony, dignity, values, moderation and compassion.
- Love is the essence of existence itself; The primal awakening energy that courses through all things, spaces and times.