#lecture#audio#might#decisionsDecisive Thinking & Might- Not all thoughts are 'saved', only the decisive confirmations; This is why the human can say.
- Internal and external influences; The human consciousness is like the lungs: it takes in what is outer and makes it internal.
- Be wary of becoming solipsistic and only living inside your head; The human being needs the external; The key is to take in the external, get rid of the bad and unusable, the degenerate and the immoral etc., and then internalize it for the better.
- Boomerang of positive and negative and why it is absolutely necessary that the human takes in external; From the cosmic electromagnetic spiritual energy to the earth consciousness block and its ideas, etc.; The key is not to neglect the external, but to recognize it, for its pros and cons, then make it better.
- Decisive thinking is truly what sets forth actions, and decisive thoughts are what is directly deposited into the subconsciousness.
- The might from decisive thinking comes over time, especially when the conscious-consciousness becomes more streamlined to the process.