PSI Lecture 20220925 Potentiality Everthing thas has a Possible Positive has a Possible Negative and the Provocation of the Dark Side
#lecture#audio#paradox#potentiality#choice#possibilityPart 1: Potentiality: Everything that has a Possible Positive has a Possible Negative & Visa Versa- Everything, including mission-related work, has the chance for a positive or negative outcome/potential and it is based upon the person/choices/actions taken to create either a positive or negative result.
- There is nothing or no one who is born/created so utterly perfect that potentialities do not exist; If this were the case, then consciousness and choice would be void and invalid.
- Understanding the laws of Creation (resp. the Existential Principles) further; The Laws of Creation, resp. the Existential Principles gave rise to the entire Creation-Universe; Creation, as in the Universal-Creation-Consciousness and the entirety of the <Universe> itself, along with all things/being/BEING and thus existences inside of it were created from these fundamental laws. - The law of Paradoxes explored further.
- As a perfect example: Singularity as both potential positive (e.g., fixed concentration, focus, dedication, commitment to the end) and a potential negative (e.g., neurosis, psychosis, mental rigidity, obsessive disorders, etc.); As another example: A star can bring either warmth, life, and radiation or it can bring death, cancer and destruction
- Potentiality is precisely why there must never be a laziness or lethargy in consciousness and the necessary efforts (thinking correctly etc.) re. the thoughts because as a rule, there is no Holy Grail that one can lazily sit upon and do no further work; Potentiality exists even for those who have (for the sake of hyperbole) spent a thousand years in one lifetime working in the mission.
- Potentiality is precisely why there can be the possible old saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions) Part 2: Provocation of the Dark Side, especially when Knowing the Truth; Flirtation with the Dark Side and Untruth- Alan Watts is perhaps the best example of this topic.
- To know the truth yet carelessly, foolishly and recklessly go about provoking the 'dark side'.
- What is this 'dark side' exactly? Dark side as in; untruth, as in to provoke the negatives of life just because you know the truth and think you're safe is an utter fool's errand.
- To be freed from the shackles of consciousness enslavement only to flirt/dance with the (proverbial: devil) is pure idiocy.
- To flirt with fire when you know what fire is neither makes you brave nor courageous, rather, a fool.