PSI Lecture 20220922 He or She who is without Aspiration-Dreams is He or She who is the Walking Dead
#lecture#audio#dreams#aspirationsHe/She who is without Aspiration-Dreams is He/She who is the Walking Dead- To aspire is to be inspired and to be inspired is to live; He/she who has no aspirations, no personal drives etc., is walking dead, regardless of how much ever 'duty' they wish to stockpile on top of that in hopes of neglecting very real human evolutionary needs.
- Knowing your dreams; Aspirations in the personal sector, aspirations in the duty and honor sector, aspirations in the work and life task/life duty fulfillment; All different types of aspirations must never be compared to each other, they should only intermix comfortably to support different avenues of aspirations, but never and never should one particular aspiration destroy another (e.g., <work> aspirations destroying <personal> aspirations such as goals for family, loved ones etc. being wrecked by needing to be promoted to CEO at the cost of one's family)
- It is imperative that the human being develops a relationship to the concept of balance, which also includes versatility and nature's delight of change.
- If there is talk of a polymath from a work-discipline perspective, then the same idea/logic can be applied to the life. - "Success = 1 part work + 1 part play + 1 part keep your mouth shut" - Einstein's quote/opinion further explored.
- You can meditate, study high-developmental-sciences or the Creation-energy teaching all you want, do all the duty and service to mankind and still FAIL to be the totality of what a human being should be if you neglect your dreams.
- Aspirations/dreams are critical to the well-nourishment of the human being's psyche; Without dreams, the human being is effectively being Uncreational.
- Dreaming; Visualizations; Techniques and more.
- The NEED (not want) to ENJOY life, which comes from first and foremost: the approach/life-attitude.
- Creation itself is a beautiful dreamer, not just a grey-stoic background.