#lecture #audio #psychology #sociology Cycle of Hatred; Societally- & Artificially-conditioned Naivety & its Deadly Effects - "Fan-Baiting" and "Fanatics" in general; Why all sides are losers and why no thing, art, movie, scientific theory, person, celebrity, culture, book, prophet, herald or the like should be praised and worshiped and furthermore, gripped too so tightly that it cannot be let go.
- Imagine this: Capitalism in its neo- state has led marketers and advertisers, along with corporations and the CEOs to approve of literally provoking, angering and utilizing bigots and bigotry for more profit.
- The simple-minded naïve-dumbness and why it should no longer be tolerated but called out immediately, especially given the fact that this allows the worst evils to come about; This is amplified when paired with apathy, selfishness, and a general uncaringness for anything outside one's circle/head/thoughts or the iPhone in their hands.
- Using the "oppressed" (which is no longer only limited to just marginalized groups, rather, thanks to the <outrage society>- any group who feels 'oppressed', which can even include Neo-Nazis) to fuel hatred on purpose for more media coverage and sales; Then, in typical corporate fashion, pushes the 'oppressed' symbol (e.g., brown woman used to promote racial progression when in reality, megacorporations purposely use these naïve people, knowing that bigots will hate them and knowing it will give more media coverage for more profit)
- Emasculation does not empower women, nor does bringing down another person, race, group, culture, thing, art, movement etc., to bring up YOUR movement; It makes you a hypocrite and no better than the ones you preach against; Mission-work and mission-related peoples are no exception to this rule; You are no better than anyone else because you know of the truth nor does it give you the right to oppress people into it.
- Harsh words have their place, but the concept of fighting fire with fire is OVER and DATED.