Your Greatest Strength can Become your Greatest Weakness; Everything is Optional
- If you are unable to have a healthy distance from all things and everything (material), including your greatest achievements, and even your most 'noble' and honorable thoughts, then an stagnant-undoing unfolds if there's not enough healthy distance from the material to the spiritual.
- Healthy distance from the material to the spiritual does not mean apathy nor a disconnect from the ego in a way that destroys your material self, rather, the distance is applied for skilled usage of the self, consciousness, and the to and fro's of life.
- A lesson on the 'skill' of wisdom and the 'skill' that is wisdom; Consciousness versatility.
- A lesson on the wisdom of Night and Day, along with Wake and Sleep, and how this applies even to the most passionate or most noble and well-intentioned of ideals.
- The road to hell is paved with good intentions; Surface crumbles like a tattered coat if no essentials are focused on.