Life as a Meditation & the Nothingness (Void)-Meditation
- Most people have bouts, resp. moments of 'meditation'; However, the key to <meditation>- as a practice, comes from conscious-concentrated effort.
- Difference between Nothingness-Void-Meditation, unconscious-everyday-common-meditation, Might-Meditations, and Healing-Meditations.
- All meditations are not the same nor do they bring the same effect, but as a rule, the principles of: Observance, Concentration and Focus apply.
- Void-Meditations cannot be performed through willpower, yet Might-Meditations require the will/directed focus; Mixing up different meditations leads to enormous confusion of consciousness and the respective different meditations.
- Why meditate? Besides scientifically-proven benefits, what are the other benefits to Meditation? Connection to the other side and the "background"-presence of the fine-energy, resp. the immaterial/spiritual from constant meditating, particularly, Void-Meditations.
- Understanding the importance of meditation on earth has much to do with the situational needs on earth, which also relates to the overpopulation and the "over-living" in the physical/material, which leads to a dulling of the fine-perceptions and seventh sense as a whole.
- The dulling-down of the connection to the spiritual leads to enormous confusion of reality and the respective perceptions.