#lecture #audio #stoicism #life #duality #stoicism
You Can Always Bounce Back; Do not be deterred by Setbacks; Positive-Negative-Mutability
- So long as you never give up on: achieving your success, honor, noble values and virtues, then true good and positive-equalized is inevitable.
- How can true good exist if there is no true evil and bad? Proverbially, the human must endure hell before they get to heaven.
- Everything that comes your way, you can handle; Getting so frustrated, angered, anxious and nervous does not help your situation, only worsens it; Vent, but don't get stuck in the passionate rage.
- Neither depend solely upon the success of a matter for your true contentment and happiness because both positive and negative are fluctuating, and therefore, mutable.
- True contentment and enlightenment can only come (literally) from an inner knowing after processing the necessary experience, knowledge, and wisdom.
- Bouncing back is what we humans were designed to do; No matter how high you fall, you can always turn things around -- such is based and designed upon universal law; Law of conversion and how important this law is to use in the every day life, especially in hairy situations or crisis.
- When the lights are off, you can perform your best; Engage critical and crisis situations with courage and valor; Do not allow your passions and emotions to destroy that which is good.