Finding Equilibrium; True Love & Compassion; Spiritual-Material-Consciousness-Unity
- Finding equilibrium is a never-ending pursuit which the human must always strive to achieve in all facets of life.
- Practicing true love and compassion; Selfless love, where there is no immediate gain or benefit; How does the human come to realizing and practicing such high virtues? Such high virtues of consciousness and spirit can only be adhered to if the foundation of Creation-logic, resp. universal-logos-thinking is applied to the consciousness, fathomed and thoroughly worked out; Further explanations of universal-consciousness-based thinking which naturally leads to universal love and the practitioner becoming aware of higher virtues/values, particularly love, and furthermore, becoming a conduit of it naturally.
- Equilibrium in idea, thought and feeling leads to the success of its venture; Everything that has a potential positive has a potential negative and everything that has a potential negative has a potential positive; How to make positive and negative work for you instead of being carried like a leaf in the wind by the pendulum of life and existence.
- True love exists as a state that cannot be compared to affection and fleeting materialistic-feelings which often turns into hatred when one doesn't get his/her own way; True love and experiencing true love can only come from a Creation-logos-consciousness; What is this so-called "Creation-logos-consciousness" and how exactly does one achieve it?
- Practicing selfless compassion and love does not mean self-abuse, as the law of limitation applies indefinitely.
- The overall thought-feeling-matrix of the human being ultimately determines the true success and contentment, which cannot actually be fulfilled by objective-goal successes -- rather, only inherently from the overall state of consciousness.
- Spiritual-material-consciousness-unity explained in conjunction with living in lowly developed worlds.