#lecture #audio #goals #success #evolution Dedication to Completion
- Follow-through; complete tasks you've set out to achieve.
- Never giving up is not just for power, but also for the sake of finishing what you started.
- Completing tasks allows full and new experiences to arrive.
- It is better that a task is completed, even if there are flaws, though one must do their best to make it as great as possible.
- Completion leads to new awakening.
- New awakening leads to new evolution; Completion concerning the passing which is necessary for the new becoming.
- Knowing the difference between letting things go over trying to egotistically complete an objective - 'just because'.
- How to find out what to commit to? Test it; Imbue it with virtues and values and if it stands the test of these, commit fully.
- An objective in conjunction with ethical and moral commitment leads to enormous consciousness benefits.