A Friend to All is a Friend to None; Devalue of Excessiveness & Neglect of Equilibrium/Balance
- Whether you like it or not, everyone cannot be a friend, and the more general broad-stroke you are with people, the less the connection.
- Greed/Excessive-based Systematic thoughts in the mass consciousness which leads to the breaking apart of personal well being, interpersonal relationships, destruction of well-being for the self, the environment and world at large; Capitalism as a large offender of all that is good; Detailed overview on the destruction of humanity by consciousness-enslaving machinations.
- Excessiveness of over-positiveness and why this in itself leads to an enormous evil; Violation of ideal social and humanitarian movements which are polluted by emotionalism, excessiveness, passion and illogic.
- Where does excessiveness stem from? Why do humans become greedy and how do we curtail the possibility of such degeneracy?
- False-center/false-balance/apathetic-neutrality; the hidden <master> evil in disguise that makes people turn the other way and get slapped on both cheeks.
- Consciousness/Creation-energy; A new level of self-control and self-determination through identifying the truth, empirically, and not only studying from a mechanical textbook.