Spiritual-Materialism; Internal Ideas & External Reality; Finding the Equilibrium
- Ideas in one's own consciousness, remains, as a rule, hazy pictures designed to give the gist or point of an actual goal, but never the goal itself.
- Internal ideas in partnership; Ideas in friendship; Ideas in goals and success; How to balance internal expectations with reality?
- Extremism must be avoided at all costs; Everyone has ideas about everything, even if it isn't consciously recognized; How to balance one's ideas with the external reality; To be a practical visionary and not a lofty-air-blower.
- Probability variance; How nature actually works and why Einstein went out of his way to disprove Quantum Mechanics as the 'finality' ( @PSI Titan-level section); How nature really works in accordance with the idea, a trajectory (causal-providence-based-lifepath or 'natural destiny'), and what this means for the human.
- Probability variances, despite differences, are not arbitrary because in Creation, only law and order prevails, despite probability variances; Further explanations re. probability variances.
- Equilibrium in ideas; To suddenly become a pretentious-over-the-top-humble-show-face-appeaser over finding true balance does not actually bring you 'good karma points' or whatever other idiotic reward you believe for stifling yourself and destroying your own ego.
- Extremism, as a rule, always fails -- although even then, certain absolutes must be carried out; Finding the right balance between being absolute and knowing when to be flexible; Rules and traditions are meant to be changed/updated/evolved according to endless-eternal laws and recommendations of Creation.
- Tradition as a stagnation if no room is given to grow; Guru nonsense about 'not wanting, not needing' and the inherent dangers this creates to the personality.