#lecture #audio #creation #life #thinking #psyche Proper Thinking as the TRUE Medicine - Why pharmaceutical industries and health care workers merely showing up to 'do their job', should never be 100% trusted.
- In certain cases, some drugs are acceptable to help alleviate mental conditions and illnesses, but the problem rests in when these drugs become so over-dependent in their usage that, similarly to religiousness with father-god, an ultra-dependency is formed and the person erroneously believes that they cannot function without the drug; which in some circumstances, is the case, because the drug(s) have been adapted to the body/bio-chemistry, similar to alcoholism.
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical industries/workers can take advantage of this, sometimes because on one hand, they themselves are clueless of the actual effects and have no knowledge of consciousness and consciousness-psychology; Thus, the problem is exponentially grown into a vicious circle because the healthcare/pharmaceutical workers believe that biochemistry-based results are the only viable data.
- On one hand, there are severe conditions that do require extensive drug-related therapy, but on the other, profit is always the goal of these industries; Thus, the vicious cycle circling drug-related psychiatry continues while the true fix, which is solely within the thinking/consciousness, remains neglected.
- Thinking/consciousness as the primary health factor should not be mistaken for esoteric nonsense, rather a very direct and straight-forward approach to the truth and reality - which is concerned therein: <The thoughts are the helpers> and thus, if the human's education, especially from youth, is configured poorly and lacking any consciousness-psychological insight, even on a basic level, then dealing with life and the respective depressive or antagonistic factors becomes practically impossible.
- Fundamentally, a proper consciousness-education is required to truly combat depression and mental illness.