Life itself is a Miracle: Every day is a New Adventure
- No day is the same as the other. As such, the potential for wonder, harmony, beauty, joy and success is available every day even in the most menial of ways.
- Seeing the higher truth and possibilities in all things; Why this is not just some philosophical jumble, nor some over-positive rose-glasses-psychosis, rather, that every thought, event, action, feeling etc., has purpose.
- Benefits of purpose and a purposeful-consciousness.
- Misery befalls those without purpose. Yet, purpose does not start from uncovering some grand destiny. It starts from the little things; the thoughts, the feelings, the meditations, and reflections that mostly go unseen and unheard by the majority of humankind - yet if he/she would open his/her eyes to see this simple truth, then truly, ALL the life (and even the horrors in it), somehow becomes a wonder. Then, and only then, can you be truly considered ALIVE.
- An eternal joy that is not dependent on external circumstances; How to avoid being solipsistic while enjoying the fruits of internal labor of consciousness.
- As long as you have consciousness, you have the fuel to create wonder, despite your situations and despite the external circumstances.