Woke Imperialism, Tokenism, & Corpocracy DESTROYS Art & Fractures Culture
- None of these so-called 'activist' and 'human rights' groups can truly be considered human rights and activist groups in the slightest with the exception of one or two of the many; Human rights activism has been turned into corporate candy, even "Indie" has been turned into a "candy" in the corporate cogwheel machine.
- "Factory movies" and factory entertainment; How the corporate-controlled and corporate-dominated approach and influence on culture, especially when paired with Neo-Capitalistic interests, absolutely destroys culture.
- Art should unify, even if there is a troubling message; Corporate 'statistics' and marketing teams feeding off trends to promote their factory-made "art" (movies, music, shows, entertainment, news etc.) is destroying the possibilities of real art and real, true innovators and creators rising to the spotlight in order to push and innovate.
- Why none of these groups (e.g., PRIDE, BLM etc.) will bring any effective change and why they are actually more of a harm to true human rights; The necessity of these groups is to see what went wrong and how to do it properly; The core idea of these groups is not a bad idea, but it has been completely corrupted, twisted, polluted and infiltrated by special interests, lobbyists, corporations and idiots with a lack of foresight, who are more interested in their delusional profits than to see the damage they bring upon themselves and generations to come.
- When art becomes overly fixated on the contemporary, especially contemporary politics, then the art itself is destroyed and its message with it; How to properly introduce contemporary themes in fantasy and art without completing alienating the general idea of a broad appeal; If the 'fantasy' element is removed from 'fantasy', then it is a psychopathic-contemporary creation which does not promote creativity and innovation.