#lecture #audio #creation #perspective Creator/Developer vs Audience/Player @PSI Titan-recommended lecture.
- A natural evolutionary occurrence? When the 'player'/'audience'/'regular joe' moves from being 'joe' or the <player> to the creator/developer; What kind of mentality does this entail? What does it say re. the evolutionary level of the person and the evolution as a whole?
- Sometimes it's fine to be an audience/player/absorber; Everyone is not suited to be a <creator>/developer; The main issue rests where an audience/player/joe cannot decide if they are the audience/joe or the developer/creator.
- Fundamentally different mindsets between a Developer/Creator vs an Audience/Player; What are some of the differences? How does this relate also to Slacktivists, and what can be said re. Slacktivists and the <limbo>-zone, where one cannot decide if he/she is a creator/innovator/worker or a supporter/absorber, or perhaps, just a slacker altogether, passively absorbing.
- In relationship to higher levels of existence such as HC, AA, Petale etc.; Speculation and Analogy of this whole <Developer> to <Player> ideology/analogy, which, for the literalists, are terms only used in allegory to convey the point of creating vs having things created for you.
- Mentality of the creator moves increasingly from irresponsibility to responsibility because what is created must go out and is subject to the law of causal returns; Why the <player> or <audience> resp. <absorber> doesn't carry the weight and responsibility of the creator/developer, and what exactly does this mean for you and your path if you're deciding which one you are.