#lecture #audio #creation #titan #consciousness #spacetime @PSI Titan-level lecture. The Relativistic Effects of Consciousness on Spacetime & Universal Geometry - Brief overview of consciousness, what it is (both material/immaterial sections), energy (e=mc2), different states of matter, energy, compression and condensation.
- The geometry of a respective shape, including the fabric of a space, resp. spacetime, creates specific relativistic dimensions, measurements, and as such, specific causalities and the rate of causality as a whole.
- What is Time? Time as earthling perception and time in reality as a position and rate of causality.
- Time is the ultimate determination between what is individual and what is whole. - Interconnectedness of the universe and Universal-Consciousness and how time is only a position of a relative space, thus the relativity of a spatial existence (including animated events) leads to the relativity of temporal existence, adjusted to its space.
- Shape and curvature; geometry of the universe and its relation to consciousness.
- Consciousness contains its own physical and immaterial <properties>, which means that the consciousness, in both immaterial/material/semi-material spheres contain its own spacetime relativities.
- Since thought contains power and energy, it therefore contains its own space. Whatever contains its own space also contains its own time.
- False perceptions of absolute linear time leads to all sorts of confusion, misery, misinterpretations of the bigger picture/whole, impatience, rashness, impulsiveness, and overall, a wrong understanding of the universe/Creation as a whole.
- To understand Time, one must understand Timelessness; Brief explanations of the <Void> and <what is existence?> Explained with human terms and understanding.