#lecture #audio #slacktivism #work #learning The Greatest Form of Learning comes from DOING; Value of WORK - Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.
- Studying and listening is NOT enough. Work and valuable activity is MANDATORY for evolution.
- The benefit of PSI and participating/volunteering in the various activities, operations, work etc.
- The benefit of PSI above is precisely why PSI is not a study group.
- Limitations of study groups and why these groups can never succeed to higher tiers of consciousness-based evolution if no work or valuable activity is done outside the study time.
- Why study groups eventually degenerate into (in analogy) bible study groups if no form of productivity is carried out.
- Work productivity naturally stimulates the consciousness, leading to worked out impulses and other evolutive benefits.
- Laziness of 'seekers' and armchair slacktivists; Slacktivism as a whole, and why it does nothing but add to the <appeasing the guilty conscience syndrome> over effective, logical change.
- Nobody is powerless. EVERYONE can do something; Shattering false perceptions of thinking that you are powerless.
- Valuable work and activity doesn't mean a "job". A job can be unproductive and a waste of time and consciousness.