PSI Lecture 20220505 Stillness of Meditation Part 2
#lecture#audio#meditation#stillness#creation#truthStillness of Meditation Part II- It's the 'little' that makes up the large; the sum of parts that create the whole; when earthlings are taught to be complicated and greedily and unnecessarily seek more, then they devalue the simple yet sophisticated matters which go on to create the greatest of wonders.
- Among these 'simple' values is the value of Stillness.
- Stillness is the key to true Meditation; as in, a true spiritual-fine-feeling-perception-based Meditation which can only come from the so-called supposed "Nothingness"-Meditation.
- Life as a Meditation; what exactly does this mean? How does one go about truly making the life into a meditation?
- Consciousness-related abilities in unison with Meditation.
- The value of stillness applies not only in the meditation zone and state, rather, the human should strive to take this 'state' out of the meditation and implement it in the every day life as the core foundation of his/her being.
- The one who is 'still' is able to see.
- He/she who is still can observe.
- He/she who can observe can assess.
- He/she who can assess can be a fair judge.
- He/she who can judge can see, and he/she who can see is wise and truly free.