#lecture #audio #truth #creation #internal #psyche The Wild Dance & Joy of Self-Improvement; Internal above External - Self-improvement, as a human being on earth, is at first, difficult, but if enough efforts are given, then the process becomes streamlined.
- Understanding your <first identity> (Creation-energy part piece within) helps to understand you <second identity> (material personality)
- In the end, no matter how perfect the external or terrible it is, all that matters is the internal; How does one focus on internal growth without becoming solipsistic, arrogant, selfish, egotistical and blind?
- The balance between positive and negative, just like matter and anti-matter, is not 50/50, rather 4:3; Applying this to the internal/external positive-negative unity to create proper social responsibility, feelings for others, compassion etc. while also practicing self-love and self-determination.
- Self-improvement is not just a matter of expertise, disciplines or work related skills, rather, the most important self-improvement comes from consciousness-related virtues, values, ethics, principles, dignity etc., in addition to dealing with one's psychology, psyche, subconsciousness, feelings, emotions; Brazenly exploring one's self and his/her own thinking/condition in order to fearlessly improve.
- How does one come to shamelessness in themselves? Meditation & Reflection.