#lecture #audio #determination #creation #psyche #life #success #goals Determination - 1 : firm or fixed intention 2 : an act of deciding or the decision reached 3 : an act of making sure of the position, size, or nature of something a determination of location.
- Once the mind/consciousness/thinking and willpower is set, then the success becomes reality, inevitably.
- Determination requires: assiduousness, perseverance, patience, longsuffering, discipline, steadfastness, optimism, hope, inner strength, tenacity, fixed willpower and concentrated effort. - Determination is basically what creates might from thoughts.
- Determination is effectively neutral and can be used for both good and evil.
- Determination makes dreams into reality.
- Determination is only balanced by the correct moral and ethical compass, which determines the greater consequences for the causes set in motion by determination created from either good or evil.
- Causal returns governs and balances determination, which means that as powerful as determination is, and as versatile it may be in its effective use; how it is used still matters and creates consequences.