#lecture #audio #optimism #psyche #psychology #life The Value of True Optimism - Identifying the differences between fake optimism, over-positive, toxic positivity etc. and what actually is true optimism.
- True optimism is inherently a Creation-logical (archaic: spiritual) virtue that comes as a consequence of pure logic when one is to break down factors of evolution and consciousness evolution.
- Being a diehard, unrelenting optimist with tenacity and inner strength is necessary to achieve true optimism, positive-might and thus, the corresponding results of such thinking/feeling.
- True optimism is impossible without strength, courage, honor, truth and dignity.
- True optimism, which is a never-ending optimism, exists in such a way because it logically allows evolutionary hurdles, be it genetic, consciousness-based, environmental, technological etc., to be overcome.
- Problems only have value when they are embraced with the right consciousness-attitude; Problems are valuable because they are designed to be solved, thus, elevating the consciousness-strength, knowledge, wisdom, logic/love, skill, dexterity etc.
- Every problem cannot be solved immediately; sometimes there is no immediate answer and one has no choice but to be patient and reserve their optimism despite the hurdles.
- Judging from part of the journey/picture, and giving up there instead of seeing a problem/obstacle through to the end in order to overcome it and solve it.