#lecture #audio #creation #problems #hyperfocus #psyche #balance Never Give Up - Humans were designed to overcome and solve problems, not run away and cower from them.
- Some problems may be easy to tackle while others may take significantly more time; The value of patience.
- Inner Balance between rest and tension periods
- Why never giving up is less a hustler-culture-mentality trait and more a necessity for life as a whole; Humans were designed to overcome difficulties.
- The consciousness cannot be fully utilized unless it is 'tested'; Evolutionary development cannot reach its full potential unless there is some form of resistance.
- Resistance is necessary to test and validate the true virtues, values, knowledge, wisdom, logic, love etc. that exists within the human being.
- The human being must strive not to burn his/herself out; All good things take time; Stretching out the life/goal to create maximum potential/potency instead of uncontrolled hyperfocus.
- How to properly use hyperfocus