#lecture #audio #creation #psychology #sociology #trust #relationships Desperation, Paranoia, Mistrust, Poverty & Scars of Old - When the human being lives his/her life in desperation and poverty, whether that is poverty of the consciousness or financial poverty, he/she becomes over-eager to violate his/her values, principles, morals, ethics, good ethos, etc.
- Paranoia and mistrust, as a rule, destroys all clear and rational thinking. The goal is not to be paranoid nor to be naïve, rather, to be wise, strategic and calculated in an honorable, dignified manner.
- Justice knows no compromise; Honorless compromising, especially when it comes to material things and gains. On the flipside, a word about crusading and bigotry will be added.
- Scars of old; hurts; pains etc.- which many human beings live in and even wear with pride.
- The easy sacrificing of values and virtues when it comes to materialism, profit, attachments, and opportunities; Dangers lurk in progress that's too fast, especially if desperation is attached. - Slow and Steady wins the race. However, there is a <time relativity>- meaning that every "slow and steady" may not be the same as another; Relativity of time unfolding based upon the person, project, might of thought, prayer, wished-for-thing etc.
- Countries that have been stained and polluted by colonization and Uncle Sam expansion, especially 3rd world countries and countries in poverty; The effects upon a society and a culture that has been stained by Capitalism and their inability to adequately carry out Capitalism to the same degree as the colonizers.