Fine-Energy Physics: The Immaterial Nature of Reality - Higher consciousness, resp. the immaterial section of the Overall Consciousness Sphere (which encompasses the material and the immaterial); what is this form of consciousness? What are its perceptions like?
- Speed and Velocity in regards to communication and transference of information and data.
- Material/coarse/dense compressions of energy tends to <slow down> their rate of communication of data; Why the <immaterial> resp. the Creation-energy and the Creation-energy consciousness forms, along with immaterial-fine-energetic structures are superior to lower, coarse dense matter.
- What is deemed as <spiritual> and <spirit-energy> doesn't actually exist. In reality, it is closer to E = MC2, which is to say, that energy and matter have a correlation of transient states and transmutation; There is the Creation-energy, resp. the Immaterial-energy, which can compress itself into lower, denser forms; Also the reverse operation is at hand.
- Constant communication link of the immaterial to material can be compared, in analogy, to database integration and communication of signals/transfer of information; This constant communication is necessary to stabilize reality.
- Fine-energy, resp. Immaterial-energy, resp. Creation-energy also exists as <predictive energy>, which gives rise to Creation-determinism, resp. Universal-determinism, which must not be compared to the typical ideas of <meat robot determinism>
- The Universe tends to operate in failsafes. Human will cannot override the program of Creation; the river always flows down stream; Fine-energy's relation to the nature of physical reality and physical/material's impossibility to exist without it.