#lecture #audio #creation #impulse #evolution Moving from an Impulsive Creature to an Evolved Human Being - Rising above societies, cultures, populistic trends and influences etc. that teaches earthly mankind to be savage and drunk with passion and emotion, especially when they find out about the truth; Realistic frustration of truth-bringers and discovery of the truth in relation to self-control and self-discipline.
- Passion and emotion are praised and heralded as "the way"; Thrill-junkie society that praises over-excitement and thrill, leading to burnout.
- Being praised as being ignorant, unknowing and uncertain; The philosophy of 'uncertainty' dismantled; Value of uncertainty is only applicable as the start for the pursuit of knowledge, but not as an end-goal, for a comparison can be drawn to the reunification with the Universal-Creation-Consciousness, where there, full self-awareness is gained.
- Uncertainty, ignorance, impulsiveness, emotionality, irrationality, bad timing (regardless of knowing the truth; using the truth as a weapon to destroy interpersonal relationships etc.), only ends up hurting causes/intended effects/movements.
- <Powerlessness> as a wisdom; The casual earth human usually panics, loses their cool and devolves into fear and anxiety; <Powerlessness> highlights one of the gaping flaws in earth humanity, which is their materialism and lack of comprehensive trust in the truthly-truth and the higher truth.
- The goal, as it can also be seen in nature as an example, is to move from a single-cell-brainless-impulse-instinct-based-orgasm to having true universal-awareness, resp. consciousness; Animalistic and lower urges (unrelated to natural needs such as e.g., sex and reproduction) praised and heralded instead of rationality, calmness, neutral-positivity, peace, de-escalation etc.