#lecture #audio #leaders #leader #prophets #creation #people #society #sociology #leadership The Necessity of Leadership by the People, For the People; People Leaders - Deluded ideas of freedom (especially American) often entails anarchism and even a hatred and disdain for leaders and leadership, but in truth, society cannot as much as exist nor progress if there are no leaders.
- Leadership is often mistaken for dictatorship, tyranny and cruelty but this is simply the <tool> being used wrongly and does not make the <tool> evil or corrupt by any means; Leadership as a servitude role; To serve and Protect
- Different types of leadership: Leadership as an example; Leadership as a Director; Leadership as the head of the home; Leadership in management; Leadership in initiative; Leadership in discovery etc.
- Male and female leaderships - are there any differences? What can both parties learn from the other?
- As long as government officials, politicians, management, CEOs, etc. are elected and their intent is for nepotism, and, or, to use their leadership to oppress the people while they swim in money, then true leadership and the effective consequence of a balanced society and culture can never exist.
- Political revolutions that destroy leaderships out of anarchism and have absolutely no answer for a better leadership; Complaining but failing to produce a better result; Replacing corrupt leaders only to place an even more corrupt leader.
- While leadership operates as a 4:3 ratio of responsibility, the people themselves are still responsible and by no means can leadership and solely leadership be blamed for the state of the world. At the end of the day, these corrupt leaderships arise out of the people and thus are elected by the people; The responsibility of the people to elect the right leaders and reject false ones.
- Mistrust destroys teamwork and leadership.