- Standing for peace means not to be a pacifist, but to stand for what is logical, coherent, upright, true, reasonable, honorable, of fairness and of reason.
- Peace as a universal barrier for higher evolution; Peace is an aspect only of the highly evolved/developed; Highly evolved civilizations inevitably come to peace as peace is an absolute requirement for evolution into higher spheres.
= The Correct Peace Symbol, as the "Tree of Life"
= The Wrong Peace Symbol, as the "Death Rune"
- Consider that in some cases, it is good to say a harsh word to bring awareness, but in other cases, one must issue silence; Knowing when to speak up and knowing when to shut up; The value of peace in one's close circle of friends, family, loved ones etc., even if there are disagreements; How does one make this work even if others aren't willing?
- Peace Meditations, using meditation and collective group meditations in times of chaos; Benefits of PSI in relation to meditation and continued meditative practices
- Cycle of revenge, terror, wars and bloodlust; Peace CANNOT be kept by force and no amount of revenge and retaliation will EVER bring peace; The necessities of standing against the military industrial complex and the war industry, which only brings destruction, ruin and continued massacres, Nazism, racism, xenophobia, hatred, violence and terrorism to our world.
- Short-sighted war industry and the consent-based programming instilled in the consciousness from media (e.g., CoD, Soldier Hero Worship, War worship, justification of war and weapons etc.)