#lecture #audio #Important #truth #evil #propaganda Stand TALL for what is TRUE and what is RIGHT - Evil isn't the problem. The problem is passiveness; allowing evil to happen and taking no steps against it.
- A world that is more interested in continued profit than human rights; An evaluation of the geopolitical sphere and the cowardice of those who refuse to stand for what is right.
- Why the next leading nations/forces shouldn't belong to anyone who's principles are mutable when it comes to profit and control.
- The cowardice of the passive-neutrality, often thought to be a way of pleasing both sides; Inherent dangers of the so-called 'neutrality', which isn't neutral-positive, rather an excuse to do nothing, often because those persons/nations/forces etc. are benefiting from wars, terrors and chaos.
- The need for a multi-polar world balance of power and why no nation, especially the US, deserves to 'run the show' when they have no interest in fairness and respect amongst the world.
- Standing tall for what is true and right is not easy and won't always award you all the friends, but if you do endure, it will award you the right friends, including in love/romance.
- Standing up for what is correct requires backbone and courage; An evaluation of modern society, their passive consent for the military industrial complex, war, terror, and an overview of propaganda across the board.